- Maintenance management system to maintain high availability, utilization and high performance of the machine
- Manage reasonable maintenance cost
- Standby of mechanic to Assist customer to maintain and repairing machines at customer site
Comex (Component Exchange)
- Component replacement part program is a system to replace component with a rebuild component to reduce breakdown time especially for component which repair time is quite long.
PPM (Program Pemeriksaan Mesin
- Machine inspection program using diagnostic instruments to inspect the machine to obtain accurate machine current condition.
PPU (Program Pemeliharaan Undercarriage)
- Inspect the undercarriage component condition regularly so that customer can predict the schedule of undercarriage maintenance.
PAP (Program Analisa Pelumas)
- A program to take oil sample from the machine to detect wear ness of internal parts through analyzing the oil.
PSPP (Paket Service dan Parts Program)
- An Educational program to develop the customer skill for proper maintenance of the machine sold by Kobexindo with a benefit that customer get an extra parts discount price during PSPP period and at the end of the program the machine will be certificated and an extra warranty period for the main component after that for several months.